Most mobile security solutions focus on white-listing or black-listing applications, while completely ignoring the risk from the majority of applications that rank in the gray area somewhere in between.
On March 20 at 11 AM PST, our Lead Threat Engineer Ryan W. Smith will explain how to use business risk to assess your mobile security strategy. The webinar will outline the diverse nature of today’s mobile threats, which range from downloaded mobile malware to network-based threats, and how to minimize the risk to your business.
In 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- Why rating apps for business risk is a better than blacklisting
- How “safe” apps can put your users at risk
- Why risk levels for your business may vary among your users
- Why threat prevention requires a network-based approach
- How to prevent threats for BYOD and corporate-owned mobile environments
Register for the webinar using the link below.